Some goals that I want to achieve in 2020 (taken from my journal) :
- Create a new product(s) every month
- My mid-range products are selling well
- Practice my watercolor, grow my Instagram watercolor account
- Trying a Korean/Japanese hair salon (cut/coloring/etc)
- Build a kitchen set for my house
- Buy an oven!
- Control my hormone imbalance/PCOS
- Drink a lot of water (3L/a day) and eat more fruits
- Eat more broccoli
- Don’t buy unnecessary stationeries
- Cook every day instead of buying outside
- Go to the gym at least twice a week
- Write more blog posts
- Listen to more podcast
- Finish reading a book!
- Continue the habit of no sugary drinks
- More stray cats feeding (because I always forget to bring cat food in my bag)
- Maintain my stress
- Eat red rice instead of white rice
- Decluttering my clothes & stationeries, try not to get attached
Some of these habits started in 2019 like no sugary drinks and drink more water every day. It was hard at first but I survived! I want to continue doing those in 2020. Hopefully no cheating ;p Because sometimes I crave for es teh manis. I still prefer white rice over red rice. Maybe I should start mixing them together. I need to keep my blood sugar low!
What’s your 20 for 2020?